Today Offer: $20 OFF orders EGP3000 or more with code “0N002” + Free shipping on orders over EGP3000!
- You must be logged in to your eBay account to redeem this offer.
- This offer is valid only when you pay with PayPal.
- This offer is available only while supplies last; immediate payment is required to redeem the offer and all items must be eligible for the offer must be purchased together in a single checkout session prior to buyer commitment. You can check out all items together by first adding these items to your shopping cart and then start the checkout process.
- For offers which require the purchase of multiple items or quantity, the items must be purchased together in a single checkout session. A single checkout session means all qualifying items itemsare added to your shopping cart and then you start the checkout process.
- Qualifying items committed to individually using the "Commit to buy" purchase flow or purchased and paid for separately in individual transactions will not be eligible for the offer.
- Offers can end at any time and may end earlier then the promotion end date due to any number of reasons including, but not limited to, limited quantities of inventory. Once the offer is no longer available, the special offer message will no longer appear on the item page, in your shopping cart, or if you try to checkout after the offer is no longer available.
- Offer may not be available on a continuous basis. There may be occasions when the offer is not available. In this case, the offer will stop appearing on the item page, and will not be available.
- Discounts are typically applied on a cost-weighted basis against the items that are purchased and that are also eligible for the offer, prior to the addition of shipping and handling costs and any applicable taxes, and will be attributed on an item basis on your "Order details" page accordingly.
Example: a discount of $50 off the purchase of a camera lens (otherwise regularly priced at $100) when purchased with a camera (priced individually at $900) would be applied on a cost-weighted basis against all of the items purchased as part of the offer as follows: (a) the camera lens's cost-weighted discount would be $50 x ($100/($900+$100)), or $5 off of $100, for a discounted price of $95; (b) the camera's cost-weighted discount would be $50 x ($900/($900+$100)), or $45 off of $900, for a discounted price of $855.
Example: an offer of "Get 1 free when you buy 4 or more" on the purchase of four video games (otherwise priced individually at $20 each) would be applied as follows: (a) the cost-weighted discount for each video game would be $20 x ($20/($20 + $20 + $20 +$20)), or $5, for a discounted price of $15 for each video game; (b) the total discount on all four games would be $20, which equates to the individual undiscounted price of one of the games. Where the offer advertises a "free" item but the items in the offer vary in price, the total discount applied equals the undiscounted individual price of the least expensive item in the offer, which is distributed on a cost-weighted basis to each of the items purchased as part of the offer.
- For offers where there is a discount provided when you purchase a main item and related items, these discounts are also typically applied on a cost weighted basis as described above. In some cases, a seller may choose to apply the discount on the related item only. This decision is at the sole discretion of the seller. You can determine the discount attribution on an item level on the Order Details page.
Example: a discount of $50 off the purchase of a camera lens (otherwise regularly priced at $100) when purchased with a camera (priced individually at $900) would be applied on just the related item, aka the camera lens. (a) The camera lens’s discount would be $50; (b) the camera has no discount and the price remains as $900.
- Items that provide the same shipping service will be grouped together as a single order. Where individual items do not offer free shipping, shipping costs will be aggregated together.
- The returns policy specified in each individual listing applies to the return of each respective item purchased as part of the offer. If the return policy for a discounted item permits returns, the item price that your seller reimburses you must at a minimum be the item price minus any applied special offer discounts, as shown in "Order details"). For purchases eligible for refunds under the eBay Buyer Protection policy, eBay will treat the discounted price of an item (including any applicable sales tax) as the "full cost" of that item.
- Items that are marked down will not receive an additional discount as a part of a sale, since the savings is already reflected in the marked down price, and that is the price that will display in the shopping cart and when you checkout.
- Buy 1, get 1 offers can only be applied once per transaction and the least expensive item across all qualifying items will be discounted from the subtotal as an order discount. The item price on all qualifying items will be reduced by the discount value that is determined across all eligible items on a cost-weighted basis. Examples of Buy 1, get 1 offers are as follows:
- Buy 1, get 1 free
- Buy 1, get 1 at 50% off
- Buy 3, get 1 free
- Buy 2, get 1 at 50% off
- Buy 5, get 2 free
- Buy 5, get 2 at 50% off
- Dollar off ($) offers can only be applied once per transaction. The item price on all qualifying items will be reduced by the discount value that is determined across all eligible items on a cost-weighted basis. Examples of Dollar off ($) offers are as follows:
- Save $5 when you spend $50
- Save $10 when you buy 3
- Conditional free shipping offers are restricted to US buyers only. International Buyers will have normal shipping charges assessed at checkout. Some sellers choose to exclude the states / regions of Hawaii and Alaska from standard shipping calculations. In these cases, the buyer will need to request a price total from the seller to determine final charges including shipping.
- When you receive a discount based on the purchase of a single item in multiple quantities, the amount of the discount applied may be rounded up or down by a maximum of one (1) cent per item ($0.01) depending on the original price of the item and the amount or percentage of discount offered as part of the promotion.